jācapps is a mobile software development company specializing in cutting edge iOS and Android applications. We are a unique group of outside-the-box thinkers who are passionate about mobile and other emerging technologies.
We are looking for a creative, hardworking and ambitious individual who will assist our marketing efforts and work directly with our Marketing Manager to create and implement effective marketing strategies. This person will be responsible for creating marketing materials, implementing projects, and ensuring company communications are consistent through various platforms. The best candidate will have 1+ years of experience within a marketing team, and (or be working towards) a bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.
This position is part-time, 25-29 hours per week, on location.
- Coordinate and help enforce branding initiatives with internal staff members and external vendors
- Consolidate and organize data for the marketing department
- Prepare creative documents such as case studies, infographics, one sheets, presentations, white papers, etc.
- Assist in maintenance of social media, content, and editorial calendars to promote engagement and brand awareness
- Implement social media plan, monitor all social pages
- Create monthly company newsletter with direction from Marketing Manager
- Utilize MailChimp to develop and nurture relationships with clients
- Coordinate and deliver various campaigns through email
- Write strategic content including blog posts and newsletters
- Assist Marketing Manager with the development of marketing plans for various product launches, events, conferences, and other strategic initiatives
- Research media coverage and keep up with industry trends
- Assist with the implementation of marketing strategies, including media campaigns, and other as determined by marketing management
- Coordinate marketing initiatives, campaigns, presentations, and mailings; interacting with external ad agencies, Web and Creative/Production Teams
- Assist with creation of marketing and sales materials
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (emphasis on grammar/spelling), attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of marketing theories
- Self-motivation and multitasking capabilities are very important
- Solid creative writing capabilities with research and organization skills
- Strong sense of confidentiality
- Ability to maintain a schedule and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
Preferred qualifications include:
- Prior digital experience with marketing projects and professional social media management is preferred
- Experience with SEO, SEM, content management, analytics, MailChimp, Salesforce, and marketing automation is a plus
Interested? Click here to email us!
Mobile iOS Developer
jācapps, the leading mobile app developer in Michigan continues to expand and is looking for the next great iOS developer. Join our team now at the ground level as we grow. The perfect candidate will bring at least one year’s experience with knowledge of iOS and Objective C. Bonus skills include mobile web skills and database experience using MySQL.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related/equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of native mobile application experience using iOS.
- Ability to adapt and quickly become proficient in new platforms and technologies.
- Ability to adapt well to changing priorities in a fast paced development environment.
- Comfortable with PHP, MySQL, and HTML.
- Great attention to detail for every task.
- Solid understanding of the iOS SDK with fluency in Objective C.
- Strong understanding of app user interface and user experience principles.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Work effectively as part of a development team with minimal supervision.
Interested? Click here to email us!