Our Latest Industry Blogs
At jācapps we are inspired by the rapidly changing ecosystem of digital technology. This constant state of flux motivates us to be the top provider of innovative development products and apps that give our customers the best app in the market. Since our founding in 2008, we have adapted our techniques to incorporate the newest…Read More
Smart speakers give radio the chance to bring back in-home listening. Listeners can now engage with their favorite radio stations by just using their voice to ask Alexa to play their favorite radio station in their bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen, etc. Here are 3 reasons why radio stations should have an Alexa skill: …Read More
Apps are ubiquitous in today’s world. But as a small business that’s mindful of its budget and goals, how can you know when to invest in creating your own company app? While it’s different for each company, here are four indicators that day has come. You Have a Clear Purpose Don’t create a mobile app…Read More
Your company’s app can be a source of great cooperation and communication between your business and its customers. By focusing on how to provide customer service directly through the app itself, you can save time, money, and frustration for everyone. What customer services should you include when designing an interactive app? Here are five key…Read More
A question that keeps coming up… Are Apple’s best days behind them? The answer is “No, Apple’s best days are far from over!” Apple’s smartphone market share is increase! According to eMarketer, iPhone’s market share in the US continues to grow, despite the challenges they have in oversea markets. Today there are 105.2 million people…Read More
Are you a basketball fan that loves to stay up to date on your favorite teams?! With March Madness coming right around the corner, we thought it would be fun to share our choices for the best apps to keep us on top of the games when we are on the go! Here are…Read More
- Big, Bigger, Biggest
- Radio Listeners Don’t Get Tired Of Music, Only PDs And Music Directors Do
- Radio’s Pillar-To-Pillar Dashboard Dilemma
- Out With The New (Music), In With The Old (Music)
- Defining Grit
- Is Netflix Becoming The Classic Rock Of Video Streaming Platforms?
- It’s That Vision (Pro) Thing
- Why Radio’s “Killer App” IS A Killer App
- What Mary Richards Has Meant To Radio
- The Beginning, Middle, And End Of Radio Relationships
- Will The “Alexa Effect” Stunt The Growth Of AI?
- “MLK Speaks” On The Radio
- You Say It’s Your Birthday!
- “I Don’t Want To Miss The Future”
- What’s Your WHY?